Friday, November 27, 2009

Can someone please give me an idea for a pose for a picture?

Okay, so first of all, I'm a girl. I'll be taking the picture on my own with a camera that doesn't have a self timer. This means full body shots or whatever are not completely impossible, but definitely complicated. So, any ideas that only use from the shoulders up are good. Clothing, hair, and makeup suggestions would be helpful as well, but if not I can figure that out on my own. I want it to be sexy, but not like nudity or anything like that sexy. Understand? Good.



Can someone please give me an idea for a pose for a picture?

ummmmmm



first of all u should get a friend or someone to hold the camera for u



second i suggest u do a cute Eva Longoria move like put yr back to the camera but turn your head so that the person taking yr picture can see yr face....



Third, i would suggest to just keep yr hair down or do a half up and half down hair-do.... examples:http://www.nycityweddings.com/chat/p/164... and http://img.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/sty... or http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=ht... those hair-do will look gr8 not to mention sexy......



Fourth i would suggest u do a natural colour palette according to yr skin tone, with cheek tint, lip gloss, eyeliner, mascara, the usual.....



And last but nawt least, yr clothing choices.....if u r taking a head shot it doesn't really matter since most of actors/actresses' headshots r black and white.... but if u r taking a full frame and in colour i would suggest a red halter dress ... or a double v-neck dark green sweater with dark wash jeans and knee high dark green suede boots if u wanna look casual..... u could also replace teh v-nack with a navy blue babydoll, if u like......



Stay Gorgeous,



Lollie



Can someone please give me an idea for a pose for a picture?

get some one else to be the camara operator



Can someone please give me an idea for a pose for a picture?

Well, you said no nudity so I'm out of ideas.



Can someone please give me an idea for a pose for a picture?

make a friend and maybe ask that person to hold the camera aim it at you and push the button

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan