Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am a man! should I do waxing ? read details pls?

the question(your question) might be how hairy are you??



well lets put it from 1-5, 1 being the least and 5 being the most .



1.not that hairy (some hair on some parts of the body but not much)



2.the same as above but with more hair



3.some hair on chest , legs ,stomach



4.the same as above but more hairy



5. hair all over the body including sholders and back



in this rating I would be 4 ! Cause I am quite hairy but have the hair at all the right places (not shoulder and back) !! but places that are hairy are REALLY hairy



do you think I should wax?? some people say its sexy some say its disgusting !! I am really condused :-(



I am a man! should I do waxing ? read details pls?

Do whatever makes YOU feel sexy. Try doing the over all waxing and see what you feel comfortable doing or do bits and pieces. I personally don't mind a man with hair on his legs and chest. A lot of hair on the back is a little unattractive but as long as it doesn't look like the hair is a shirt..lol, so I say #3.



I am a man! should I do waxing ? read details pls?

Personally, I like hair chest and stuff. Not 5, but in the right places, yes. So, find a girl like me. Simple.



I am a man! should I do waxing ? read details pls?

Please be a man. A MANLY man. Leave the waxing and primping to girls. God gave you fur, so revel in it!



To see a man so obsessed with how "pretty" he is, it's enough to turn the stomach. The women are supposed to be the pretty ones, let them do the girly stuff.



I must concur with those who say "it's disgusting".



I am a man! should I do waxing ? read details pls?

Don't wax!



be a man!



I am a man! should I do waxing ? read details pls?

Personally I think hair is so uncomfortable for a woman to feel on a man. Some ppl think its sexy but that's only if it's a bit. If it's a lot, I would suggest waxing. It kills, but afterwards you'll feel so good- like sort of a free feeling.......



I am a man! should I do waxing ? read details pls?

Well...waxing hurts. Watch jackass. (lol Steve-o)



But try it first on a small, unnoticeable area of your hairiness and if you like how it looks, go for it!



I am a man! should I do waxing ? read details pls?

I'm shocked at how ignorant people are being... but anyway, I think that you should wax if you feel like it will make you more comfortable. If you're not comfortable with the hair on your body, you should get rid of it, because it's not necessary.



Don't listen to negative comments others have about you -- because their comments clearly outline their personal insecurities.



I am a man! should I do waxing ? read details pls?

I am totally in agreement with purplefan and Michael M - some people are very ignorant and narrow minded.



If you want to wax and if it makes you feel better afterwards then just go for it. If you decide it's for you then maintain the smooth look on the parts you want to and if you decide you don't like the results after all, then just let it grow back and don't get waxed again.



Take no notice of those on here that say it's a gay thing to do. First of all, for all we know, you may be gay and you are probably offended by their comments if you are. Secondly, sexuality and body hair (or the lack of it) or its removal (or non-removal) are not connected. That's especially true in 2007 when men are taking much more care of their appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan