Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have a date on friday!?

I am about to go on a date Friday, and I need some hair tips and fashion tips yall. How should I wear my hair wavy, straight ,or curly?(my hair stops above my chest) As far as my outfit I want it to be sexy but not sleezy, and I do want to wear heels. Also, Should I wear makeup? We are going to the movies and out to eat.



I have a date on friday!?

K I S S



Keep it simple, stupid. (Just kidding) It's just a saying.



I have a date on friday!?

Of course wear a little makeup. How about a a cute spring dress with little heels?



I have a date on friday!?

How old are you? Yes wear makeup that you feel most comfortable and pretty wearing...don't dress too fancy (unless the restaurant is fancy) but not trashy...i would wear jeans that fit the best (you know everyone has that favorite pair ;] ) and a cute button up shirt. It really depends on your style too...i might also wear a nice polo shirt or a henley. I wouldn't wear a t-shirt though. Just wear whatever you feel your best in!! Just as long as its not slutty or trashy then your all good!



I have a date on friday!?

hmm well being a guy a girl with straight hair pretty much always looks good and yea make-up is fine just not overdue it just enough that it brings out your eyes and smile then its perfect and yea dont look too sleezy you dont wanan get other guys attention besides your date plus he might be nervous and stuff so do w/e it takes to make him feel comftabale alrite well goodluck sounds like fun...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan