Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is his problem?

Okay,me and my ex boyfriend tlk on yahoo messanger a little bit and i usally have my play sister on there and we have conferences.He talks about effing other girls and stuff like that but when i say something he says eww or something.my sister cursed him out because she said taht he was trying to make me feel bad because he was ugly.I know that i am not ugly at all.I have a good shape,nice hair,and a nice attitude.Not to long ago,he was saying i was so cutee and sexy but now he says crap like this.What is his problem?is it out of jealousy because i have a new b/f or what?someone help plx



What is his problem?

It sounds like he's just trying to make you jealous and he says that hoping that it will bother you and you'll go back with him. I would just ignore it. You're in a new relationship now and you shouldn't worry about what he says or does. He doesn't sound very mature so it's good that you've moved on with your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan