Saturday, November 28, 2009

School disco!! 2MARA?

hey, i need help :P lol



ive got my outfit all sorted, i just need help on make up and hair styling!! :D



ders recent pics of me on www.bebebaba12.blinkz.com



its on da homepage, just scroll down a wee bit, da 3rd one is a close up for make up advice and hair and the 4th one is my outfit :D



so im chinese, and im 14 :D



and if anyone has advice, plllzzz share :D lol



and dont call me 'young' or immature so i shudnt go for a 'sexy'look, i can totally handle it :P lmao



but annyyywaaayyysss, fanx



ps. it wud ALSO be gr8 if u told me HOW to do the hair/make up, in detail, so i can follow it perfectly!!



and examples of pictures wud be gr8! thx XxXxXxX



School disco!! 2MARA?

u cant c ur pics hey do u go 2 hbms if u do im going 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan