Friday, November 27, 2009

What to do with my fiance?

Alright guys, here it goes. My fiance and I are together for almost 2 yrs. He is this tall,big guy; looks like he is hard as rock but if you get to know him better and scratch a little on his surface you reveal a little baby. ;-) Needs alot of support %26amp; TLC %26amp; is not very self conscious about his body etc. Well I do my best to make him realize that he is what I want, that he is sexy for me etc. and he really enjoys getting all these compliments. But the thing is he never makes me any compliments. NEVER! When I ask him to do it he just says I should know that he thinks I am sexy and stuff. Its depressing cause once in a while I would like to hear some compliments from him. He always says nice things about other girls, like her hair looks nice, or her dress is cool but when it comes to me zero!! My self consciousness has changed terrible over the past yrs, I feel like an ugly duck and it even shows up in our sex life. Dont feel comfortable be naked around him etc. What should I do?!



What to do with my fiance?

find another guy...this one obviousbly has no manners or thought's about you, you are the furniture...if you give and never get, you never WILL get and after awhile you run dry....



What to do with my fiance?

its common for guys not to compliment their significant others. this has happened to me before. sometimes i just expect my girlfriend to know what i think of her. reason being: why else am i with you?? he compliments other women but it's not like he goes home with them. he knows what he has...thats why he still has it. he might be the type that gets embarrassed or shy if he'd have to get "mushy" with you. i know you want to hear those things but its probably the guy being macho situation. you should not let it get to you as far as affecting the sex life! it is his problem but don't let it get to you that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan