Saturday, November 28, 2009

The best look for New Year's Eve?

What should I do with my hair, my make-up, what should I wear...? I have brown long hair (it can be curly or straight too, its really easy to work with), green eyes, I'm short, slim but in a curvy way? I'm going to a house party and I'd like to look nice and a bit sexy, but nothing more, no costumes or anything.



I'm looking for some random ideas I could use :))



The best look for New Year's Eve?

Well,. you could go simple with the "Black Dress" as long as it slightly exsentuates those curves you talk about, or perhpas reveals some leg if thats good to. Otherwise,. if thats too formal,.. go with a tight fitting sweater and some kind of comfortable pants. Don't wear too much makup,. go light (maybe just something as far as the eyes go,.. or lipstick and thats about it.),.. and as for the hair,.. i say,.. go curly,.. and wear it down...



so I'll pick you up 8?



lol



The best look for New Year's Eve?

:D



Hope you had a good time



Happy New Years! Report It



The best look for New Year's Eve?

Try a cute denim skirt with cute leggings (no color clashing), with a top then a shrug. Keep your hair down make a side part then on the side with less hair put a brett right above your ear, well keep some space. If you have cute boots that have a little bit of point in the front where the toes are and they match where that. Then accessories according to your outfit!!! HAVE FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan