Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can you help me to get a boyfriend?

Today I went outside and then people were staring at me and then one guy was like walking in front of me back and forth and then he smiled at me. So I followed all your advice and I smiled back, but then that's it. He did nothing. Some guys just went up to my face and give me a nasty look and say "sexy", but no I don't want those men. Another man who was decent stared at me for so long and I stared back, and he was gonna approach me and then he decided to go back and left. Then this man who was like 40ish is the one who went up to me and told me oh you're so beautiful i wanna squeeze you, Okay I am 18. So the people who are like my age or a little bit older [19 - 25] than me won't approach me, but the one who's almost my parents' age [40ish] will? What must I do to get you men to approach me?



I don't have a pic but people tell me I look like the girl on the left and I dress like that too, my hair is also like that but darker.



http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4544/ph...



Can you help me to get a boyfriend?

OK your good looking but you just don't want anything that wants you. If you want a nice guy go where nice people go .If you want a religious person go to church. Most guy's will think you out of there league.dress tidy not to revealing and keep trying.Smile it will work.



Older guys know how to approach they been around longer.



Can you help me to get a boyfriend?

R U trying too hard? Take a deep breath, sis



Can you help me to get a boyfriend?

this just means--from other questions I've seen similar to this--you have to be yourself, looks/thoughts/actions, they are going to help you get what you want, and who you are looking for. if you are actually into looking for someone, you still need to be yourself. The more you trouble yourself about it, the worse it will get, and the more "inferior" feelings will come. don't do that to yourself...you will find your one.



Can you help me to get a boyfriend?

you've just gotta wait it out. Eventually the right person will come to you. Any besides your 18, what do you need a boyfriend for. Go out have some fun, party drink (but not too much) Guys who see girls having fun by the way will most likely approach them.



Can you help me to get a boyfriend?

im not a guy so im not sure about how they would react to that question, but all i can say is be yourself, if you really like someone, tell them, the worst they can do is turn you down but if thats what your worried about, think about all the "old" guys that have approached you who you have turned down. im sure that with a bit of time youll find a great guy around your age who will like you too.



Can you help me to get a boyfriend?

Sweetie, just relax. Don't try so hard. You don't have to put yourself on display for men like a piece of meat. Be yourself. If it's a real relationship you want and not just sex, you need to be yourself and relax and start doing things for yourself that would make you more than just another girl. Find hobbies, start reading, join a church or explore a new religion, just explore things tht would make you more interesting and appealling to men. They can have any girl with big boobs who dresses in a revealing way, but those who are really worth having want a girl with depth beyond the outward appearance. Take up a sport, learn to paint, etc. They'll come.



Can you help me to get a boyfriend?

Men can be intimidated by very good looking women. We are sure they are already taken or would not be interested in us as they could have any man they wanted.



You need to put out the vibe that you are interested and single.



Why must the man approach you. You can approach them.



Can you help me to get a boyfriend?

be bold



Can you help me to get a boyfriend?

Why don't you approach the guy your interested in? If your shy then try to think of an excuse where you have to start talking to him, like ask for the time or if you smoke ask for a lighter, and just try to start a conversation from there. Trust me, you may get burned a couple of times but when you do meet the right one, the conversation will flow naturally.



Can you help me to get a boyfriend?

firstly you'r soooooooooo sexy and beautiful.second if u want a boyfriend talk to the boy u like if he wants to befirend u. thirdly if u want decent boys then u have to be a little slutty. fourthly tell me how do i look? here's my pic- http://hotornot.com/r/?eid=RZEEHLK-FDU



Can you help me to get a boyfriend?

The guy at the back suits for you... :)



Or just try adult friend finder if you want...



Can you help me to get a boyfriend?

Well, I would suggest you cover up a little more if that is the way you dress. And quit being so wrapped up in yourself. Start being interested in other people, and always act like a lady.



Can you help me to get a boyfriend?

been in the same boat as you darl but maybe what you are after isn't in the places you are looking ... sometimes they are right in front of you =o) be patient, take your time and if you want someone approach him (in a friendly manner not slutty/desperate) everyone is beautiful in their own ways so I know you will be fine but it doesn't have to happen right now you're only 18, you have plenty of time darl =o)



But try to steer away from the older guys....



Can you help me to get a boyfriend?

buy a DVD: "Sex And the City".



all things will be simple.



Can you help me to get a boyfriend?

Its high time..so do these things ...hurry up.



1. Don't stare back.



2.Don't show ur interest much, (when u r)



3. Dress up nicely, not to reveal urself, but to make urself look decent.



4.Change some style with which u rn't dat happy.



5.Don't copy anyone, just dress up the way, u want urself to be seen.



6.Place urself in that of the type of a guy u would admire, look at urself from their point of view, would u have approached a girl like u?



If yes, then b confident %26amp; put up ur profile on some matrimonial site (not a dating site)



If no, then find out what u dislike about urself, %26amp; cut them off from ur existence.



Can you help me to get a boyfriend?

Just be yourself. That's the easiest way to seduce any guy, remeber that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan