Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need....?

an outfit for my school dance. i am in grade nine but it is an all school dance. its halloween so maybe a cute but not too sexy costume, ive heard that some ppl dress very slutty but im not like that. also i wear my hair down and i am slim



Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I need....?

u dotn have to dress slutty but dont dress liek disgusting either. you could be a witch...or a pirate. if u go to www.partycity.com they have some reallllllyyyy cute costumes. try it.



I need....?

you like should like totally be like a pirate or something like that. it's like totally like cute and like awesome. but like try to like get a cuter costume. not like the ones that like guys like wear.



I need....?

Try www.PartyCity.com for great costume ideas. They have hundreds of them, so I'm sure you will find something you like.



I need....?

Well, it's good that you are not into dressing like a slut. I understand that you probobly don't want to dress up as the magical unicorn either. So here is my suggestion, depending on what you like choose a neutral costume like: Emo kid, Cheerleader, bride, dead bride, prom-queen-disaster, prom queen, model...ECT. If you want to go with friends try dressing up with matches: Ketchup and mustard, Tortise and Hare, Barbie and Ken, Beauty and Geek, ECT. Just have fun with it and be yourself. You could also go as a ballerina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan