Saturday, November 28, 2009

Im trying 2 give myself a make-over!tips?

so i wanna give myself a make-over. i already did my hair. know im just doing clothes and make-up.



i wanted some tips so let me describe myself:



im 13



i have reddish brownish hair, bangs, straight hair, shoulder length



brown eyes wit green and lil bit o gold in em. and pale skin.



wat r some make-up ideas?



and as 4 clothes well im trying 2 make-over my closet. i hate preppy clothes! i love forever21, oldnavy, h%26amp;m, and some stuff from aeropastel.



i wanna give myself more of an edgy look. i like 2 put in a lil bit o ghetto in my wardrobe. i want it 2 be mature and chic.



i like flirty an sexy clothes



i realllyy reallly appreciate any advice/tips!



and happy new year!



Im trying 2 give myself a make-over!tips?

a facial makeover you can try a different shaped eye-brow but you might want to see a professional to make sure they're even.



Im trying 2 give myself a make-over!tips?

ummm try to use more natural makeup since your young so bare minerals would be a good start for make up ummm and you should try an urban look try free people and urban outfitters



Im trying 2 give myself a make-over!tips?

For your hair it would be good if its not straight cut.



It would look nice in layers.



For some ghetto cloth , wear Famous shirts or dc.



Those are really cool ! :]



And i for your closet, what i did was that i put with markers all over it polka-dots. I dont reccomend it that muchh because



your parents could get mad just like mine did but i didnt take



it off cus it was tooo much polka dots in every different color.



For makup it would be nice to wear eyeliner. It would really make



your eye color wayy better [ even tho its a preety color



already ] :D



And try and go buy yourself things in pacsun.



They have dc shirts and famous.



Well thats about it.



Hopee this helps !!



:DD



Im trying 2 give myself a make-over!tips?

makeup ideas: go natural. Use a bit of mascara and lipgloss. Use coverup if you need it. Ocasionally, wear some eyeliner or eyeshadow, but not both at the same time. i'm thirteen too and this is all the makeup I ever wear



Ok if I were you I would get some accessories for your wardrobe rather than redoing the whole thing. Get some cute hats, jewlerry, bags, and belts. other than that, I think you should decide yourself when you shopping at the stores you listed.



Im trying 2 give myself a make-over!tips?

HOW bout this??



Im older then you by a bit and i dont wear makeup.



geuss im born gorgeous.



hahah



but really girl makeup at 13 is for whores or ugly people .



wtf do u need makeup for at this age.



all it dous is clog up that zitty skin with crap and oils.



as for the clothes, dont dress cheap just get some tighter looking tops but idk yur body size soooooo idk but if u thin like me then tight and colorful.or i also like those shirts that are grey and have like a black tree on then with lots of branches but no leaves. kinda like a sillhoutte. yeah girl , u good to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan