Friday, November 27, 2009

Is this also the case with older women?

i'm 19, and i'm generally not considered very attractive lookswise by girls around my age. they seem to prefer guys who look more young and boy like. guys that have the face of a 12 year old and in a lot of cases shaggy hair.



i look more grown up. i don't have a babyface andi can't grow a shag(my hair is too curly). i look like i could be in my mid or late 20s.



my question is, WHEN IT COMES TO WHAT THEY FIND SEXY LOOKSWISE, do women's preferences change as they get older, like in their mid to late 20s? or are they still into the same type of boys they found attractive at 17?



i feel that those young boyish looking types of boys are so much more attractive than me when it comes to girls my age and i'm starting to feel they also have an advantage with older women too. is this true? tell me about your personal preference.



be honest and TELL ME YOUR AGE PLEASE. that'll help a lot.



Is this also the case with older women?

I'm 23 and my husband is 28. He looks like hes in his mid 30's though mainly because he has so much facial hair. I am so not attracted to the baby faced types. They look too young and immature. I'm attracted to more grown looking men because they are probably the ones who are more mature and responsible.



Is this also the case with older women?

ok, I'm 47 and



girls usually grow out of that whole thing and what a mature man when they are ready to settle down.



why not date some older women-it's probably more fun anyway!



Is this also the case with older women?

I'm 49 and I have always prefered men that look mature and masculine



never have cared much for the baby faced types



but then again... that's just my preference



Is this also the case with older women?

I'm 33, and I know my pref's have changed - I used to prefer a young-looking guy, not too hairy, (used to think facial hair and chest hair were gross!), fit, etc., now I like a bit more hair, more flesh, more weathering...



You'll almost certainly do better with a somewhat older woman...



Good luck!



Is this also the case with older women?

I am probably old enough to be your mother. To me men that have that "boyish"look are not very manly. Don't worry, my friend, there is someone out there for you. Be patient...it will be worth it in the long run. Have fun while you can!



Is this also the case with older women?

No No No!!! We all like different looks. I like a dark-haired man but I went for the blonds in High School. My preferences has drastically changed. I love hair on the chest, I admit that.



Work out and get some great biceps and abs. That will fill the bill with any girl. I hate young looking mama's boys.



I love a tall dark Texan with boots and a naughty grin. We are all different. Play around with your Avatar and see what you get. But the workouts and staying in shape are critical at your age so do it right NOW!!!



Is this also the case with older women?

Well, first of all never ask a lady her age. Secondly, tastes do change as we mature. Anyone who finds a 12 year old attractive is definitely immature.



There are many other qualities besides looks that make a man attractive. his personality, smile his sense of confidence.



Women will come around. Don't be overly obsessed about it. Go to a really good salon and see if they can come up with a new look for you. There are plenty of men with curly hair that look really attractive.



Don't give up, I'm sure you'll be fine. Work on that confidence though, women really find confident men more attractive. Good luck!



Is this also the case with older women?

since when did boyish looking features become attractive? i like a man who looks like a man... who wants to date someone that looks like a little kid? a girl perhaps... but not a woman... little boy looks definitely don't have an advantage with older women i would say.. and i'm older (30) so i speak from experience



Is this also the case with older women?

I'm 32. I like a man to look rugged and strong. Like they look after themselves. I don't mean like a Gym Buff but i do like a man who looks healthy and they do exercise and look after themselves.



I don't tend to like they baby face appearance as i like a man to look masculine.



So don't worry you are probably just at a bad age that you don't feel as though you fit in with the status Quo.



Women start becoming less fickle the older they get



Is this also the case with older women?

Basically, what I found attractive when I was younger, I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole now. My tastes have changed with everything - including men. I don't have a preference with looks so much now, more success, personality and their maturity.



It sounds like your trying very hard to meet someone who may not be good for you... Girls will like you when the time is right. I think pretty boys with shagged hair are not appealing!! They look like they are trying to be someone else and that can be a real turn off. Young girls only know what the media depicts of others. There are some with their heads screwed on that know what they want, and to meet someone and start a relationship with them, you both have to get to know one another first. I'm sure you have many great qualities that others will appreciate. Looks only get your feet in the door - and even then, do you really want to be with someone who likes you for what you look like? Concentrate on being successful and improving your life, so that when you do meet the right person it will all fall into place for you. Many young guys who don't look like David Beckams, are the ones when they are older, get all the women!! Believe me, don't stress about the way you look. Being insecure is the biggest turn off.



I'm 28, I look young too - but my attitude reflects what I'm looking for. I get approached by 20 year old guys who have the spikey hair, modern shirt, pretty boy faces, and I don't look twice. I don't want somebody like that. They do care more about their hair than loving someone else.



Smart girls will know what your about - just be patient.



Good Luck.



Is this also the case with older women?

Hey sweetie,



I'm 25 years old........... and I'll be the first to admit that when I was younger I liked the pretty boy boyish type. You do grow out of it, now i don't want a "boy", I want a man. My tastes have changed dramatically in the past 10 years!



I like mature looking men, and quite often mature looking men are MORE MATURE!



Don't be hard on yourself - Some women tend to be treated badly when they are younger - being cheated on and all sorts of things, so when we get older looks really don't matter half as much as they used too.



Besides you need to realise that the girls that won't get with you because of your appearance aren't worth having in the first place.



You will get the last laugh, because you will find someone who cares about you for who you are, and they will be stuck in a superficial relationship and a good thing slipped under their nose!



Have faith in yourself, and don't get your confidence down. Confidence is attractive to women, and a man who can carry a great conversation. Its not all about looks as we mature, we realise there is so much more!



Good Luck Darling. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan