Saturday, November 28, 2009

Looking hot in *this* one piece swimsuit?

I'm thin with dark brown hair. I like to wear one pieces when I swim, but I sometimes feel left out when my friends wear two pieces. They don't make fun of me, but I still feel left out. I just feel wayyy more comfortable in a one piece than a two piece, so yeah. Not going to change that.



That said, how do I look sexy in a one piece, specifically, this one piece:



http://www.metroswimshop.com/images/7196...



It's the only one I own, and I love it. But I'd like to get noticed more. I'm also nerdy.... how do I do it? How can I look hot in it? Do all guys think one pieces are ugly? It does fit tight, though (my chest can bounce in it and the leg cuts are high...), and the back is a little showy, so maybe that helps? Should I act differently?



Also, I don't want a new suit - I like the one I own. I want to find out how I can make *this* suit look sexy on a thin, nerdy girl like myself, lol.



Looking hot in *this* one piece swimsuit?

be yourself.



Looking hot in *this* one piece swimsuit?

Who cares if your boobs bounce in it? Your insecure about yourself, thats the only thing you need to change.. to feel better about yourself.



Looking hot in *this* one piece swimsuit?

It's ok.. I like it actually... I'm not allowed to wear two piece either and yeah I don't feel comfortable in 2 piece either. Just because you don't wear a two piece doesn't mean that you are weird, or nerdy or whatever. It's your personality that truly makes you.



Hope I helped! =)



Looking hot in *this* one piece swimsuit?

wear whatever swimsuit suits you. don't act differently. if no guy notices you for it, then that's not a bad thing because it means that guys aren't noticing you for your body, and who wants a guy to like them for their body? personally, not me. God has the right guy out there for you, and that guy will see you as perfect.



Looking hot in *this* one piece swimsuit?

whatever floats yur boat



if you wanna wear a one piece cause it makes you feel good about your self do it, it doesn t matter your skin type or anything just wear what you wanna wear



Looking hot in *this* one piece swimsuit?

First of all, you need to become comfortable in your body. You cannot look sexy if you do not feel sexy! Be confident and don't put too much on what other people think of you. There is only one true judge of someone, and He is not on this Earth!!



Looking hot in *this* one piece swimsuit?

lol that looks like the swimsuits we had to wear in primary school..



sorry but if you are how i imagine there is not a way really you can look 'sexy' in that. You will have to have bags of confidence to pull it off and make it look sexyy and by the sounds of it, you don't have that, but just imagine you are the prettiest girl there, walk in like you own the place, laugh and smile, and instantly you look more confident, and remember, CONFIDENCE IS SEXY



Looking hot in *this* one piece swimsuit?

Relax, looks really aren't that important. More to the point, are you a nice person? With friends like you say they are, I'm guessing you are. Thats what matters and the boys will be attracted to that if you don't stress about what you look like.



As you grow up you will realise this and become more confident so why not start now?



If it really bothers you, try a tankini. A cross between the two.



Perhaps in a lighter colour too because your dark suit will make your pale skin even paler. Better to be pale skinned than covered in skin cancer scars. Have fun and stop worrying, you sound lovely. BTW Nerdy is good, means you also have a brain for them to be attracted to, dumb girls soon get wearing but bright ones can have conversations and are fun to be with. Why not learn about guy stuff so you can converse on their level. Library or google cars, bikes, footie, baseball etc. Learn some facts and forget the looks. Good Luck



Looking hot in *this* one piece swimsuit?

People that only care about how small the bikini line is only care about the body parts not the person. Being confident and happy around your friends is the best way to meet guys and have them like you. Hiding in the corner doesn't help, I should know I unfortunatly did that during highschool and realize now I shouldn't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan