Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ladies? hehe thx?

hi ladies, dis is hair section i kno soz, but there is lots of women here!, wat is ur opinion of this?ithought id get a good response, thanks.



do u think dis girl is interested in me? i am interested in her...



- i was helping her move something other day and she said something like 'cmon sexy'



-she brushed past me closer than usual, looked back it was her,and again the other day i felt someone brush past kinda felt my BOTTOM got touched big time, turned around and she was racing off...



-she twirled her hair for a couple of seconds while talking to me other day



-she has touched me on the arm several times



-she walked past me and for no reason grabbed and held my wrist then walked off



-i was talking to her the other day,got confused with wot she said,looked at her,she looked at me and laughed and touched me on the arm



-walked past her other day + she looked at my face then her eyes lowered,although not much to look at, as i ad a long apron on



?



These arent accidents?thx



Ladies? hehe thx?

of course she does! you need to make your move... ask her out!



Ladies? hehe thx?

nope by this i think that she likes you....next time just respond to her touch..keep her there..see what she does...good luck!



Ladies? hehe thx?

Yea baby, she wants you, didn't need to waste 5 points to ask that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan