Saturday, November 28, 2009

I would like a guys opinion?

Ok would you concider going out with this women based on her profile and if you met her in person? (This is my friends profile and she is not looking for an online relationship)



Hey, My name Is Lauren. I love philosiphy, debate, acting, and have a nack for writing. I'm about 5ft 3 and have ben told I have a good figure. I have green eyes, and Medium brown hair with reddish highlights. I am not a smoker, because in all honesty I don't think it's sexy for a guy to feel like he's kissing an ashtray when were on a date. lol



My idea of a good date would be any place where I can get to know the guy a bit better. Dinner and a movie is always a classic for a first though.



What I look for in a guy is someone who has a great personality. Looks aren't that important, but I do have a thing for brown hair or blue eyes... and if you have both even better.



I would like a guys opinion?

she / you seem nice enough



but then there is soo much more to someone then what you can put in a profile



I would like a guys opinion?

more words and more words



I would like a guys opinion?

Sure.



I would like a guys opinion?

Sounds lame.



I would like a guys opinion?

why not??sound reasonably attractive...



I would like a guys opinion?

i would go out with her



I would like a guys opinion?

She sounds nice, but how old is she, and what age / type guy is she looking for?



I would like a guys opinion?

I have brown hair and blue eyes but no, I wouldn't consider it.



I would like a guys opinion?

She is convicing but she cant win my heart



I would like a guys opinion?

yeah sure, why not?



I would like a guys opinion?

If she is serious about having a knack for writing and an interest in philosophy she might want to run her profile through a spell check.



Not trying to be cruel, just the straight up.



I would like a guys opinion?

hhhmmm....it's obvious that smoking is a minus towards it, seems to me she's smart in her own way and loves THE traditional method of dating.



i don't mind...



I would like a guys opinion?

Nope, don't like green eyes.



I would like a guys opinion?

yes i would she sounds honest and sencer



I would like a guys opinion?

I'd prefer an ashtray.



I would like a guys opinion?

I would tell your "friend" to learn how to spell:



consider



philosophy



knack



been



Spelling is very important in personal adds. As for contents, yes, it's straight to the point and I love your, I mean her comment about "kissing an ashtray".



I would like a guys opinion?

No...I don't think you should put more words, condense, condense, condense. The more you say, the more he will assume what you are like, which is often wrong.



Anyways, your friend should leave out the:philosophy, debate and writing part. If she must, instead of putting in philosophy, she should say that she is a 'down-to-earth' person who wants to experience life and learn new things. Philosophy in its most simplest form. Our mind is not that sharp. Keep it simple. Needless to say about the Debate part. Writing is nice but what are you writing about? Give some descriptive details, keep it simple, show us your creativity in your writings.



They say that woman that have a great imagination and creative are wonderful in bed.



Just my thought. Male 23 years old. =D



I would like a guys opinion?

sounds interesting. wheres she from



I would like a guys opinion?

I'M NOT SINGLE, IF I WAS I SURE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN MEETING YOUR FRIEND. HER PROFILE MAKES HER OUT TO BE QUITE A PRETTY WOMAN I,M SURPRISED THAT SHE'S NOT ALREADY HOOKED UP WITH SOME ONE. ANYHOW IT'S NOT WHAT'S ON THE OUTSIDE THAT COUNTS , IT'S WHAT'S ON THE INSIDE THAT MATTERS. LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING YOU KNOW! YOU KNOW THE SAYING DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL: JUST HATE ME BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE ME.



I would like a guys opinion?

Brown hair, blue eyes, acting, writing, those are all attributes to myself, lol. I also am not a huge fan of smoking. I just had dinner and a movie with some friends tonight.... the similarities are impossibly similar, lol. Sounds like a good profile. Any other info? Books, TV, Education, Movies, Pics, etc??? Just curious.



I would like a guys opinion?

Honestly, for guys the first hook to a good personal ad is the photo. If she's attractive, she'll get people to click on her profile.



After that, I'd suggest -- as others have -- that she finetune her wording more precisely and pay close attention to grammar and spelling. The physical stuff will be evident in the photo, so details about what KIND of a person she is are key. Something that shows a sense of humor and confidence, for instance, will catch most guys' attention.



Just say "non-smoker" -- the whole philosophy of non-smoking isn't relevant and just eats up needless space.



If I were a potential dater, I'd want to more about what your friend's outlook on life, dating, marriage, etc. are. What does she like to do for fun? Where does she spend her free time right now? Is family important? Does she like to travel? Is she adventurous, spontaneous or more conventional and reliable?



A little bit more elaboration, smartly done, will go a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan