Friday, November 27, 2009

HELP!!! I NEED HELp!!!!?

I am 96 years old, and I have a bee hive hair style. I am 3'6" tall. I also have a wart on my chin, but you hardly notice the big black hair coming out of it because i pluck it weekly. The mole on my neck is pretty black so I don't know if that is healthy or not??? I am 43 pounds I was anerexic when turned 95 because I thought that 56 pound was a little much, and I love to eat pig brains with a nice chowder like sauce on top of it. I have a friend who is 98 and gets attention from all of the teenage boys. How can I get that attention too???



P.S. I also like to do the Charleston and the hot potaotoe(those are dances from the early 1900's)



What are some new dances that I could try to get the guys??? I need to be sexy so what is also an outfit that I can wear to a night club???



HELP!!! I NEED HELp!!!!?

Hey didnt we meet on the titanic...We danced the charleston together and i slipped and hit my head on an art deco sculpture..Next thing i remember was waking up in the water and the ship disappeared..Ahhh they were the days..



HELP!!! I NEED HELp!!!!?

lol your funny seriously lmao



HELP!!! I NEED HELp!!!!?

if you were 96 you would know how to spell potato



HELP!!! I NEED HELp!!!!?

HAHAHA........funny........



i REALLY hope you're joking.......



HELP!!! I NEED HELp!!!!?

um I think you are lying. Cause you sound steryotypically strange and if you are telling the truth see a doctor!



HELP!!! I NEED HELp!!!!?

you obviously have no life, ur not funny ur just stupid



HELP!!! I NEED HELp!!!!?

these boots



http://www.911buycostume.com/close_outs/...



HELP!!! I NEED HELp!!!!?

Your just bored like me..the difference is that I like answering stupid questions and you like asking them...



HELP!!! I NEED HELp!!!!?

Get rid of the bee hive and cover the wart / mole with make up or clothing. Also learn how to brake dance. You kinky old girl.



HELP!!! I NEED HELp!!!!?

You must be really bored aren't you?



HELP!!! I NEED HELp!!!!?

If you want attention from the teenage boys, I'm sure you're short enough to be in the Guiness Book of World Records. Perhaps they'd start recognizing you from there.



HELP!!! I NEED HELp!!!!?

LOL your funny..lmao i enjoyed the part about the wart....



HELP!!! I NEED HELp!!!!?

Deary, Did you forget to take your pills?



Or have you still to take them for today?



HELP!!! I NEED HELp!!!!?

lol i'm not qualified for the sort of help you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan