Friday, November 27, 2009

How do you apear ...?

I like a guy and I wanna know if he likes me. I also wanna attract his attention. How do I do this? How can I look Cute, Sexy, Sweet? Different hairstyles, clothes makeup?etc.



Now I have sholder-length layered brown highlighted hair, were pants, and sometimes skirts, and were a light makeup.



How do you apear ...?

Smile, laugh, %26amp; just be happy with who you are. He will notice your awesome personality %26amp; love of life. If he doesn't then move on %26amp; let someone else fall in love with you,



How do you apear ...?

I honestly think that the best way to attract someone's attention has always been with a sense of humor and being outgoing and having a lot of charisma and personality. a makeover, however, can help you feel better about yourself and give you more confidence and if that's what you want, then I suggest experimenting with makeup and with different clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan