Sunday, June 20, 2010

Conversation with friend...??

well once i was talking to my friend like ages ago about who i liked on msn ...and infact it was her who i liked



i told her i liked someone and she was determined to find out things about this person



i told her i couldnt physically tell her then she started saying a few names then she goes ' is it me?'



then i sed ' oh yeh i ******* fancy you' (i said it jokingly becuz i wasnt sure whether to be serious)



and she goes 'knew it lol'



then we just moved on it was a joke lol but why wud she say that??



she used to buy me things, always comments on my pics saying 'id tap that' 'sexy', run over to me and sqeeze me, run her fingers through my hair but she is the kinda person who is like rele huggy and bit flirty anyway...she says she is straight but i just dont know!!



Conversation with friend...??

only your friend will truly know if she is strait or ot. i have a friend like that 2. but try not 2 let it get 2 you 2 much.



Conversation with friend...??

Sounds like she is at least curious. maybe you should check that out a bit more

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan