Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need ideas...please!!!?

im thin, 5'7, 110lbs, have chocolate shoulder length hair and am very fair complected...i need halloween costume ideas...i want something cute/sexy but not slutty...also i dont wanna be wearing what everyone else is wearing....HELP!!!!



I need ideas...please!!!?

a firefighter!



I need ideas...please!!!?

you can be She-Ra princess of power. wonderwoman, that's fun. Ummm diffrent eh ... if u want scary you can try corpse's bride. That's a cool idea. That's scary sexy ... or Betty Boop she's just sexy



I need ideas...please!!!?

maybe u could be a cat?



I need ideas...please!!!?

I suggest something from a past time zone. Like, medieval, or maybe the 1960's.



This year I'm a dead bride.



And last year I was a flapper.



I need ideas...please!!!?

Wear a sexy white dress and devil ears. Add Angel Wings and a halo if you can get one that will stay on with the devil ears. Add red lipshick and heavy "bad girl" makeup. Then you can call yourself heaven %26amp; hell.



Two years ago I did that also mixed with a fairy princess wand, a Miss America Sash, added a gash wound going into my chest with blood %26amp; I called myself insanity.



I need ideas...please!!!?

How about going as a super heroine like Cat Woman or Wonder Woman (who has dark brown shoulder length hair)? Both are hot but definitely not slutty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan