Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm going to my friend's party, help me with what to wear?! please and thank you, i'l

i am going to my friends birthday party soon %26amp; it's going to be really fun. we have all these (drinking) games %26amp; things to do during the night. everyone is going to dress up and i really want some tips to make me look pretty/sexy/whatever. i know most of the people going but i really want to make their jaw drop.



i really dislike showing offmy body, apart from my legs, from under the knee down, but i have this silver dress, it's like cotton, with a sparkly sheen to it, strappy, fitted under the bust then goes out, kinda low cut and short. i'm going to wear that, but i wanted some help with accesories, hair, make up ect.



i wanted to wear tights, and take some kinda of jacket with me cause i hate my arms. i have blonde hair, kinda of long but i have extentions. i have fair skin. i won't have any time to go shopping this week for acessories, so if you know any uk sites with nice things like asos please tell me. i might have some of the stuff you guys sugest though. but please and thanks!



I'm going to my friend's party, help me with what to wear?! please and thank you, i'll best answer.

If the dress is sparkly, you want to keep accessories to a minimum - maybe just earrings in silver,black or white and maybe a necklace if the dress is low cut.



If you want to wear tights have very fine max 10 denier in a sheer natural colour.



Hair - long straight and shiny!



Make-up - don't overdo the glitter cos of the sparkly dress... either have shimmer on eyes, cheeks or lips but only one of them! I personally would go for silver and grey on the eyes with black mascara (and black eyeliner if you use it) and then keep by lips and cheeks quite natural.



Hope this helps - go girl!!!



I'm going to my friend's party, help me with what to wear?! please and thank you, i'll best answer.

WHAT A BLOODY STATE ! I WOULDN'T BOTHER GOING OUT !!



I'm going to my friend's party, help me with what to wear?! please and thank you, i'll best answer.

Sounds cute!



For a jacket a plain black cardigan would be perfect, not to loud but still cute and in style.



As for jewellery, a simple necklace and a chunky bangle - I'd be tempted to say in black.



Keep your makeup as simple as possible with just some nice sparkly eye makeup. =]



For your hair leave it down, straight and glossy.



Have a brilliant party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan