Thursday, June 17, 2010

Should I get my haircut short?

I am female, 5'9 slender frame, long neck and defined facial features. I look better with my hair pulled back off of my face. My hair is pretty curly and I am sick of having an 80's hairstyle. I feel like there is no style. It is always pulled back or in a bun. My husband likes long hair but he doesn't have to take care of it. I want to feel sexy but not silly. I am 45 yrs old. Any recommendations?



Should I get my haircut short?

"My husband likes long hair but he doesn't have to take care of it."



Sounds like you're ready to go for it. That statement says it all. Besides, it's not his hair, it's yours! Do what you want with it. Does your hubby love you, or just your hair?



If it's the latter, here's a suggestion. Get your hair cut short how you want it, ask the stylist to save the ponytail to put into a plastic bag to take home. Get back home in plenty of time before he comes home from work. Have a suitcase packed and make plans to stay with someone overnight just in case. When hubby walks through the door, be sure to greet him there as you show off your new cut. If he throws a fit about it, just go grab your suitcase and head for the door. But grab your ponytail on your way out, hand it to hubby, and say something to the effect of "I hope you two will be very happy together!" and walk out. Stay with a friend, relative, etc. overnight. The next day, give hubby a call and give him an ultimatum; you'll come home, but you'll have your hair the way YOU want it; if not, then he'll have your ponytail to remember you by.



Of course the preceding is a bit extreme. You probably won't go through with something like that. But it gets the point across.



So go ahead and cut it if you want. By what you described of your facial features and your long neck, you shouldn't have any regrets or trouble pulling it off. Try hair imaging software either for a computer or at a providing salon. A stylist can also help you. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan