Thursday, June 17, 2010

What should i wear to my friend's costume party?

me n my best friend are dressing up as victorian dolls. We're both wearing identical lace babydoll dresses, xcept hers is white n mine is a pastel yellow. its got heaps of lace ruffles, with lace trim n flares out beneath the bust. unfortunately her's is bit loose around the chest n mine is waaaay too tight, making me look like pam Anderson. (which is not good, coz its meant to look cute n doll-like, not sexy. i'm wearing black patent heels, elbow-length white gloves, a pearl necklace n i'm doing my hair in ringlets with a pink headband. but what should i wear over the dress????????? its too cold to wear it alone, i need something to cover my chest, but still wanna show my gloves? HELP!!!



What should i wear to my friend's costume party?

wow that is an extremely cute idea, i must say. now, i would say to find a really cute old vintage-y sweater thing, maybe a pale white or matching yellow, and wear it over. ive seen some cute ones, and the sleaves just go down a bit past the elbow, so you can still wear and show off the gloves.



plus they're warm



and sometimes a bit short, so it wont cover up the dress.



and hopefully you can find one that buttons up.



you can usually find a cute one at any vintage or thrift store.



good luck!!



What should i wear to my friend's costume party?

y not a lace shrug?



look at the source thingy.



same structure as that but of course different design. Haven't really seen your dress so I'm sorry if you think they'll look mismatched.



What should i wear to my friend's costume party?

Would this reanaissance shirt work?



http://www.costumes4less.com/Groupdetail...



======================================...



http://www.costumes4less.com/Medieval-re...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan