Thursday, June 17, 2010

My girlfriend is really self-conscience and doesn't accept my compliments- how can i compliemen

My girlfriend is really self-conscience, she hates her body and wants plastic surgery. I love her and her body. When i compliment her, she doesn't take the compliment. How can I compliment her in a way that makes her feel sexy, and allows her to take the compliment?



When i compliment her I say something like "wow, you look sensational, your hair looks amazing- those curles are unique and so soft". I always back up my compliment with actions, like i kiss her hair when we cuddle.



But what else can i do. I realise that all women have a little self-conscienceness, but what can i do to make her feel sexy and confident?



My girlfriend is really self-conscience and doesn't accept my compliments- how can i compliement her?

Just keep complementing, and tell her "How am I supposed to love whats not natural, not you?" if she rally wants surgery. You are probably a great guy if you love her this much and care about what she thinks of herself.



My girlfriend is really self-conscience and doesn't accept my compliments- how can i compliement her?

i would keep doing what you are doing she will realize that you love her for her and you don't want her to change let her know that also that she is perfect the way she is



My girlfriend is really self-conscience and doesn't accept my compliments- how can i compliement her?

deep inside..they believe you they just dont want to admit it.



just keep doing what your doing.



if you stop then she'll be wondering, "does he not think im beautiful anymore?!"



My girlfriend is really self-conscience and doesn't accept my compliments- how can i compliement her?

Your compliment doesnt sound real. Just be like wow I like how your hair is. You look really nice.



My girlfriend is really self-conscience and doesn't accept my compliments- how can i compliement her?

i think you should just tell her what you really think of her. im sure she'll cach on to what you're saying and realize that she's beautiful the way she is. she needs you to tell her that you love her the way she is. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan