Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fun Question (my/haircolor pics)?

Well I've been thinking a loooong time about dying my hair blonde. Just because I'm almost 20, I have all virgin hair, and I want a change! I'm having fun with this.



Anyway I've been thinking of shades and I'm torn. I like a natural blonde shade but I also like platinum blonde...I think it's too sexy. Oh well. So below is my picture and the pictures of two shades I'm considering. Tell me what you think would look best for me. And please don't say anything bad about how I look, lol. Thanks!



Me



http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/...



Super Light Blonde



http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/...



Natural Looking Blonde



http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/...



Fun Question (my/haircolor pics)?

OMG!! UR SOOOO PRETTY! wow !! i think u should keep ur brunette hair ur gorgeous !! although i do like the Natural Looking Blonde hair cause there is still some brown in ur hair dont change a thing ur GORGEOUS!!%26lt;3 :)



Fun Question (my/haircolor pics)?

i like the 3rd one and i think you would look good as a blonde



Fun Question (my/haircolor pics)?

Go for the natural but if you reckon you can pull off the ultra blonde after you have seen yourself with the natural go for it! have fun!



Fun Question (my/haircolor pics)?

i like the 3rd it fits ur face it tones in



its not 2 blondish and not 2 red hairdish lol



Fun Question (my/haircolor pics)?

i would say that natrual looking one but trust your hair stylest and let him/her give you there advise but that is my advise



Fun Question (my/haircolor pics)?

i think natural would look better on you



Fun Question (my/haircolor pics)?

awww. don't dye your hair! It's gorgeous as it is. Also if you want to dye your hair blonde it will severely damage your hair and make it extremly brittle. Also your hair will have to continue to be dyed. Although you might think blonde would look good on you, and it might. Seriously consider the aftermath of hair dying. You hair will never be as beautiful. Good Luck!



Fun Question (my/haircolor pics)?

I think you would look best as a natural blonde :)



Fun Question (my/haircolor pics)?

I would suggest as dark as your hair is right now to go with a full highlight in stead of dying your hair yourself store bought brands will not give you the color you desire and may wind up very disappointed or even worse with orange hair, my suggestion is to go a salon ask for a hull highlight if your salon uses Redken products i would suggest a chemical called up to seven and get it toned afterward to take all the brassiness out besides highlights look way better and more natural then just going full out Blondie!



Fun Question (my/haircolor pics)?

u are very pretty, idk what's the thing with dying hair, it damages it, but well if u really really wanna, then i'd say the natural one



Fun Question (my/haircolor pics)?

keep it brown!!!



blonde is so cliche..



plus, you would have to dye your eyebrows and who wants to go through all of that trouble..especially someone with so much natural beauty?



Fun Question (my/haircolor pics)?

Wow, you are so so soooo pretty. =) Go with the natural blonde it would look really really good on you. But I'm sure you could pull off the platinum.



Fun Question (my/haircolor pics)?

Definatley Natural, with your face of cource.



Fun Question (my/haircolor pics)?

Wow, you're really pretty and have really nice hair. Dyeing it would just ruin it all. Keep your hair natural.



Fun Question (my/haircolor pics)?

I think you look better in the natural looking blonde. It makes you look a lot better then with the super Light blonde. bUT I think you should just really keep you hair brown cause you already look beautiful



Fun Question (my/haircolor pics)?

Heyy. If you can find a colour thats in the middle of natural and platinum then you should dye it that colour, it would look really nice! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan