Sunday, June 20, 2010

GUYS: what would you rate me?

well i have blonde hair,,hazel green eyes,thick but tone thighs,biggest butt in my family (4 family members),surferboard stomach,sexy feet,love my soft hands(lotion),well rate me from 1-100, 1 being rosey o'donald %26amp; 100 being mariah carey!!! honestly



GUYS: what would you rate me?

Need a picture.



GUYS: what would you rate me?

the fact that you had to ask that!!! you have some serious issues.



GUYS: what would you rate me?

50



GUYS: what would you rate me?

I dont know but I'd hit it if you let me.



GUYS: what would you rate me?

$1000 R U HAPPY



GUYS: what would you rate me?

We need a picture, you could be a monster from the loch by the discription you have.



GUYS: what would you rate me?

- 0.143



GUYS: what would you rate me?

100, due to the fact your confidant andsound happy.



GUYS: what would you rate me?

101 ..



GUYS: what would you rate me?

Sounds good but you can have a big nose and missing teeth so I am going to have to rate you low ,cause all that glitters aint gold. (25)



GUYS: what would you rate me?

Sounds like you like what you see, the description says hot happy blond with Bodacious curves. Why ask us? I like real blonds but I would need a lot more information before any rating I gave could count for anything.



GUYS: what would you rate me?

what are you like in the sack



GUYS: what would you rate me?

You get a 0, too try hard.



GUYS: what would you rate me?

well rate me from 1-100, 1 being rosey o'donald %26amp; 100 being mariah carey!!! honestly



How about 1 - 100, 1 being Ronald McDonald %26amp; 100 being A Man All Hairy !!! earnestly



GUYS: what would you rate me?

Let see from ur dicription 85



subtract 20 from that becasue u asked a bunch or hormonal males the question that now brings u down to65



subtract 10 becasue u didnt provide a picture now ur down to55



another 15 because u have self esteem issues uhavent dealt with yet



now ur at 40



20 becasue u asked it in yahoo questions instead of consulting say someone who has actually seen you



ur now at 20



but i will add 5 back becasue u got heart describing something no one here has seen yet



so ur grand total



is 25



after all the subtracting is done



I RATE U 25



GUYS: what would you rate me?

First thing first, your hair sounds good. Your eyes lovely, thick but toned thighs not quite so good. Biggest butt in your family not good. Surfer board stomach very good, sexy feet I haven't a clue what you mean. Soft hands lovely, I would probably rate you on a 1-100 a 65-70. I hope I haven't offended you but you did ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan