Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need hairstyle ideas.?

I'm a boy and I need something that looks sophisticated, fun, and sexy. (Doesn't everyone?) I'm Columbian but was raised kinda white so i don't scream latino. Yet at first sight I am spanish. I'm slender and medium height with the typical dark brown hair/eyes. I have a tan, and fairly chubby cheeks (that I don't like), and glasses. What's the best hair for me?



I need hairstyle ideas.?

my husband does the preppy comb forward with the half inch flip up in the front....



number 2s on the sides with a fade and about a half inch to inch on top looks good on just about every guy... take some mousse or texterizing wax and run your hands through your hair and leave it where it lies.... that looks good too



I need hairstyle ideas.?

Get lighter tips in your hair to give a young and fun flair. Cut your hair short and use pomade to spike it in every which way. It looks really great on guys. Definitely sophisticate, fun and sexy. It will look particularly good being that you have a dark palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan