Thursday, June 17, 2010

..women only???

...sorry fellas, i want to get a womans perspective on this...i would like to know what the consensus is amongst you...do you mind if your man likes to wear pretties, under his clothes. or even that he switches to full drag when the two of you are in the privacy of your own home? i've met several over the years who dont, then others who do...i have almost no body hair and am fem to begin with, i am %100 okay w/in myself...i have worn sexy girls clothes both outer and under for most of my life since i was a teen...my first time in drag was when i was 7 or 8 years old...thankyou in advance for your feedback...my wardrobe is quite extensive, i have even traded panties/garters and such with an ex...with a little help with makeup i can pass. which i have...



..women only???

I forced my husband to dress up.



LD



..women only???

LGBT? Women in this section typically don't want men no matter what they wear.



..women only???

Good for you.



..women only???

I think thats great that your comfortable with yourself. Honestly, I don't know how I would feel if my husband wanted to wear womens clothes. I'd like to think I would be supportive of whatever he chose to do but I really dont know.



..women only???

Not everyone will say it's ok or cool or whatever. I Believe that if it makes you happy and is allowing you to be who you really are then do it. Dressing to fit in may be a big denial of who you feel you really are. There will be people who accept it there will be others who don't. But what is important is your happiness. Any person who makes fun of you isn't worth it, although that doesn't mean it won't hurt sometimes. Be who you are comfortable being. I personally wish my boyfriend would wear my clothes but being Bi I some times just need something different from him. There is someone out there who will love you for you. So just be you and find your love!!!



Good luck



..women only???

You wearing girl's clothes is all right with me, as long as you don't make me wear them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan