Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lip glosses...?

Girls, you love your lip gloss right?! They make your lips look sexy and smell great, but ...



1. They're hardly long-lasting and need constant re-application, right?!



2. Sometimes they dry up on the lips and leave that nasty formation of white goo around the edges of your lips, right?!



3. If you walk out into the wind and your hair is down you end with your hair stuck to your face, right?!



4. If you're walking outside lip gloss makes for the perfect fly catcher, right?!



Anybody with me on this? Or am I exaggerating?!



Lip glosses...?

nope that is soooo true! but what can you do - no one ever said looking good is easy!!lol



Lip glosses...?

lol



Lip glosses...?

ha ha



Lip glosses...?

LOL........(esp # 3-totally !!!! LOL)



Lip glosses...?

lol agree with all those 4



especially no 3!



but still.. lipglosses are a girl's 2nd bestfriend =)



Lip glosses...?

You're Damn Right It Sucks But to Be Wild, Sexy and Pretty we must suffer this situations...



Lip glosses...?

you are totally right!!!!!!!



I agree with you, you are not exaggerating.



Lip glosses...?

1) Some good brands last long.



2) The white goo is because you talk too much and apply too much glossy in the first place.



3) Yes, but my boi thinks it's sweet and most of the time, after he "unsticks" my hair from my lips i get a kiss.



4) No. No 4 is a major exaggeration...



Lip glosses...?

I agree but still love em!



Lip glosses...?

Try Cover Girl All day lip glass, Does'nt do that, great colours!



Lip glosses...?

I totally agree with all of the above. But I still love my lip glosses.



Lip glosses...?

It's really a choice between staying power/stickiness and constant reapplication/non-sticky.



I've been leaning away from the super sticky glosses and just applying more often.



Lip glosses...?

I know what you mean! LOL!



Lip glosses...?

I AGREE STRONGLY WITH NUMBER 3!LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan