Sunday, June 20, 2010

Please help !!!!! my bf broke up &want me back?

He told me it was over on the phone 2 nights ago and i told him i was gonna cry but that didnt work and i asked him what he bought me 4 v-day and he said nothing i bought him a watch so i got my hair done and he want me back cause he said i was lookin' sexy and stuff so i wanna go back with him 2 but dont want him 2 think he can just say i look good and just have me back



Please help !!!!! my bf broke up %26amp;want me back?

Please do not go back with this man/boy. I'm sure you do not want to be with someone who treats you like crap unless your hair is done. In my opinion, he has made 5 major errors:



1. breaking up over the phone (so lame and innappropriate)



2. not caring if your feelings are hurt (he doesn't care if he makes you cry?)



3. not getting you a vday gift (once again lame....AND very unthoughtful)



4. toying with you (wants to break up......wait, you look sexy, lets get back together)



5. too much emphasis on physical traits/looks (he only wants you back b/c you got your hair done and look sexy? what about how you are as a person?)



is this relationship material? OF COURSE NOT!!! and for the record, if he says you look good and he gets you back, that's exactly what hes going to think he can do.



Please help !!!!! my bf broke up %26amp;want me back?

forget him.. you could do so much better. Find a guy who doesn't just care if you're "sexy" for a day, but see you as "sexy" everyday.



Please help !!!!! my bf broke up %26amp;want me back?

i think you should actually ask him why all the sudden he wants to you back.. looks dont count for an answer though.



Please help !!!!! my bf broke up %26amp;want me back?

god dude... run away...run away now....and don't fall for this sort of dude again.



Please help !!!!! my bf broke up %26amp;want me back?

That is the longest sentence I think I have ever seen.........



Sorry, just didn't have it in me to try to understand or care what all that drama crap is about.



Please help !!!!! my bf broke up %26amp;want me back?

He's not treating you right. Ditch him. He's rude and mean to you, and didn't care if your cried, and said he's not buying you anything 4 v-day. Then when you did your hair and look good, he wants you back just because you look "better". Okay, for realzel, do you really want to be with a guy that's going to be mean to you and stay with you based on your looks. What happens if his breaking your heart become a time to time thing, and he'll go back to you based on your looks, that's not what anyone wants....



Please help !!!!! my bf broke up %26amp;want me back?

a guy shouldnt just like you when ur all dressed up and everything he should like you for who you are and seems like he really doesnt care for the real you so i say "screw him!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan