Thursday, June 17, 2010

Most embarassing moment EVER! How would you feel?

I am in the process of getting a job and it is mandatory that I have a phone, where I can be reached at all times. I have a house phone, but no cell phone, so my friend let me use his for a few weeks, due to the fact that the only people who call him are his parents that he lives with.



I have a friend with benefits and I guess he was feeling a little randy and asked me to send him a few sexy photos of myself. I sent him some pictures of me wearing nothing but a hair tie (using my friends phone) and after I sent the pictures, I deleted them out of the sent messages file.



Today my friend came over and we went out to pick a few things up from the store. Before I got out of the car he was like, "I need to use my phone to make a call for a minute". I gave him the phone and left, and when I returned he looked at me and was like "Nice pictures!" I was like "What?" and he said "You have a really nice body", while smiling. The whole drive home was silent and awkward. How would you feel? = (



Most embarassing moment EVER! How would you feel?

that's sad sorry to hear that what u need to do is just chill. u shouldn't of had taken the pics on his phone in the 1st place OK that's Ur fault OK.



Most embarassing moment EVER! How would you feel?

wow embarassing. i would be freaked out... or maybe it depends... i could be calm in that situation. turn it into a joke. laugh about it so he knows ur ok with it, evn though you might not be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan