Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm Tinkerbell as well..?

The ? that is on my mind is dark eye shodow to much..or should I go with a lighter color..I want to look sexy but not slutty..But H-O-T (hot)..Im lighter complected with green eyes and brown hair..What should i do Help me..please..



I'm Tinkerbell as well..?

you want to have a soft glow (if you are tinkerbell) use soft natrals like creamy white and soft browns think tink! have a soft blush. mabey a light pink. butt not something that makes you look pale or too flushed and clown like. use a clear lip gloss. with the whole look remember soft, bright and glowing! like tink!



I'm Tinkerbell as well..?

well.. for starters i would take up knitting. i have knitted over 68 eyeshadow inserts. so... what you do is you knit the insert and you use my special glue and glue the color of your choice onto your eyelid. they come in all sizes and colors. my advice is to pick up those knitting books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan