Thursday, June 17, 2010

The look of a woman??

gentlemen, this would be very helpful if you could ellaborate on what kind of look you prefer on a woman? what drives YOU crazy? we have a couple of categories but please feel free to add what i dont have that you like..... do you prefer a sexy look on a woman? adorable and cute? natural and casual? sporty and fun? keep in mind im including hair color, makeup look, dress, etc.....any opinion would help!! thanks :)



The look of a woman??

Confidence can go a long way in that girl's look. Confidence to make the right choices on the things you have mentioned without confidence can result in bad taste.



I prefer a sexy look on a woman that IS natural and casual. I prefer brunettes to other hair colors, and the first features I notice would be legs and face. Everything else that fits into my tastes are simply bonuses.



The look of a woman??

Natural hair colour, cleavage, smiley face.



The look of a woman??

all girls are different and a girl doesnt have to be the sexyest girl on earth. she can be average but when i find a girl thers always something that catches my eye i love pretty smiles and pretty faces if thats what your asking. clothing depends on them.



The look of a woman??

I like natural and casual ,rather thin, dark hair ; someone who is fun,witty.



The look of a woman??

To me I think that the most beautiful women are those who appear comfortable with themselves. Too made up looks uncomfortable, and frankly too high maintenance.



Yea I'm a tallish leggy blond kind of guy, but she still has to look comfortable with herself. Not always tugging at undersized clothes, not always checking the too much makeup.



Of course normal hygiene, and grooming are expected too.



But to me a woman who looks comfortable with herself will be more interested in whomever she's with, and whatever they're doing, rather than maintaining some artificial facade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan