Thursday, June 17, 2010

Help please! halloween costumeideas?

hi im 5'8 and 15 years old. uh blonde hair blue eyes pale, skinny.



this year i want to put togther a costume. my mom is tired of buyng me a costume every year. i dont blame her. so heres someof my idea:



-barbie



-hannah monatana [lol]



-bunny



-goldylocks



i want something a little sexy but not too crazy or my mom will kill me! haha



please help me thank you so much :)



Help please! halloween costumeideas?

Turn your shirt into an awesome scrapbook of you and your friends



be a remote with buttons like Block Ryan Secrast or mute sibilings or mute the world



you could be "Grandma Got Runover By A Reindeer" or fruitcake



You could be Elizabeth Swann from Pirates of the Caribbean



You could be a Fashion designer and mix and match diffent outfits to make it look cool.



You could wear an old dress and put a little make up on and be a crazed prom queen



I hope we helped!



Help please! halloween costumeideas?

Little Red Riding Hood.....and ya better watch out for the Big Bad Wolf.



Help please! halloween costumeideas?

Paris Hilton. lol!! Wear some big sunglasses and put a stuffed dog in your purse.



The barbie idea is really cute.



Help please! halloween costumeideas?

Go for something that will REALLY scare your mom:



Unwed teen-pregnancy daughter



I'm a parent and that would scare the crap outta me!



Help please! halloween costumeideas?

Hmmm....maybe like tinker bell or cinderella? Hannah Montana? I'm sorry if my ideas are not good.



Help please! halloween costumeideas?

go Barbie...all pink. Shouldn't be too hard. Just some flashy, showy cloths, a little make-up, and a can-do-make-me-sick attitude... really easy.



Help please! halloween costumeideas?

i think a wizard girl in the Harry Potter named Heirmoine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan