Sunday, June 20, 2010

Is this woman a killer ?

Are you people ready for some action ? OK. Here goes. Here



I am at the computer, in the 12 o'clock position, facing the wall.



Oh, there she goes again, she just walked past me, with a



slight glance. The sexy librarian. She gave me that look , that



come hither, look. A rather intense one, too. She just got



back from lunch, so I did not "see" her, when I came in. But



after she showed a man, directions to the conference room,



she gave me that hard quick stare. This is a very beautiful



woman, folks. You do not understand. Her hair is so curly



and soft, I mean... Anyway, sometimes I wonder about her



though. Perhaps she is seeing a guy, but she is fast. I know



it, by her mannerisms. Is she trouble, or what ? I am gonna



give her, a nice Christmas card next week. Just to throw a



monkey wrench, to her. Then she will know, I am interested.



But somethin' about her I just don't trust. An agenda maybe.



Is this woman trouble, or sweet tart ?



Is this woman a killer ?

You sound a bit like you are stalking her, to be honest! Take care not to creep her out!



Is this woman a killer ?

I think you're just a freak. Why not just speak to her? Why would she be a killer? I assume you mean metaphorically.



Is this woman a killer ?

ok this is no action and your boring go ask her out before it to late



Is this woman a killer ?

You can't assume she's good or bad until you get to know her!! You need to ask her some questions (about books of course!) and get to know her just a bit better everytime you visit (which of course will be often). After a while, drop a book infront of her. When you both lean down to pick it up, make eye contact, laugh, then tell her her hair smells nice!! You'll get the message whether she likes you or not in no time. If all the signs are there, eventually you can ask her if she's got a partner. If not, ask her out.



Is this woman a killer ?

hey she may want to kill you with passion...send her the card and give her a plastic crowbar...she may just knock your socks off



Is this woman a killer ?

Go and tell her before someone else does.



Is this woman a killer ?

Wow, sounds like she knows whats on your mind, just ask her you freak, don't play games! Get on with it and tell us what happens.



Is this woman a killer ?

you've got a killer crush on the librarian.



Lucky lady.



Is this woman a killer ?

Wierdo alert!



Is this woman a killer ?

speak to her instead of just assuming what she may or may not be?



Is this woman a killer ?

may she is waitting 4 ur approach.



Is this woman a killer ?

i dont know but u sound weird

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan