Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cute hairstyles??

)okay, I am REALLY getting bored with my hair. I either wear it straight and down, or put it in a clip....PLEASE oh PLEASE give me some cute idea to do with my hair.



My hair is shoulder-length, brown, layeered and framed. By the way, I'm a freshman in highschool... I dont wanna look like a geek please.



I want something sexy, innocent, and AH-dorable!!



Please give pictures if you can and or precise directions!! :)



Thanks!



Cute hairstyles??

Honey use your imagination with your hair --- try taking the popular styles from the past and adding a touch of you to them... I do the around the head twist from the 30's or a french twist but instead of using hair pins that just get lost I use mini clips-- colored or not......play with your hair -- it will all depend on what, when, why, where, and your hair is the how.



I look at pics from my mom and gramma to see hoe they wore their hair for things and add a dash of me to it!!!



Cute hairstyles??

UKHairdressers.com



Go there an then click on gallery. They have tons of pictures.



Cute hairstyles??

well if your hair is like mine( also shoulder length and brown) i sometimes take a curlin iron and flip out each of my layers and i always get complimented on my hair im also a freshman!!!



Cute hairstyles??

looks like your in style there, why change it.



Cute hairstyles??

you could try micro braids or just change your hair color



Cute hairstyles??

http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.glam....



good luck!!!!!



Cute hairstyles??

My favorite hairstyle on a girl is shouder length or alittle longer hair. All the same length, part it to the side and have it come across your face. I never get tired of that hairstyle. It also looks good when you pull it all up and leave a few long strands on either side of the face. Thats what I like anyway, it sounds like your hair is close to that so just grow it alittle more and not layered as much. Thats the look I like. I know i'm a guy but i figured a guy's opinion might be nice.



Cute hairstyles??

Jo It's your news?



http://www.osoq.com/funstuff/extra/extra...



Cute hairstyles??

i say watch a couple of soap operas they have the latest trends



Cute hairstyles??

Hairstyle Tips and tricks / Winter Haircare



Tips on How to do Perms/Bob hairstyles/Cornrows



French braid / African-ethnic hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com



Hairstyle photo gallery -http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan