Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can I tell if he's interested in me? What should I do? Help!!!?

There's this guy that I find pretty attractive and I kept getting the feeling that he kept looking at me out of the corner of his eye a lot. Then the other day when we were out with a group of people, he told me that I looked exactly like Erica Christensen, not only in my face and hair, but in the way I smile and blink my eyes. He also mentioned that she was "sexy as hell" in the movie Swimfan. After that, he's talked to me briefly a couple of times, but we kept getting interrupted by other people. So does that mean that he finds me attractive, or was he just being friendly? What should I do now? I am interested in him, but that also means that I am very nervous around him and afraid to talk to him because I do not feel very attractive. Also, I'm afraid I'll either talk to him and he'll find me boring or I'll be too scared to talk to him and lose any chance I might have. I don't want to overanalyze things, so I don't know exactly how to take his comments and his frequent glances. Help!



How can I tell if he's interested in me? What should I do? Help!!!?

just try to be yourself around him and let him talk and be a good listener. you will be able to talk to him as soon as you stop being scared and getting interested in what he is saying will make you forget and you will think of a question or two to ask

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan