Sunday, June 20, 2010

Would it work between us? I want more Answers! grrrrrr.?

I havent talked her but just chit chated. I see her occasionally around college and in class. She uses here smart phone to text frequently. She has a pretty face. She has okay friends. She has a sexy body. She wears short shorts, once in a while. She seems like a nice person. She has short hair. She is always wears the same jacket! I dont get it. I dont know if she has a boyfriend. Ive heard her conversing with others in the class about partying. She looks like she always wants to have fun. She glances at me once in a while, when im not looking straight at her. Why do guys seem so afraid to ask her out for a date?



As for me, im 18, short am 5 feet 3 inches. Never partied. Am a house hermit! Antisocial, shy. Excercise alot. Dress casually. Play video games. Read many books. Argue alot. Dont have a car or job. Live with my parents. I can be sarcastic and hilarous about myself and others. Wear reading glasses, have almost no friends. But I want this girl. Would it work between us?



Would it work between us? I want more Answers! grrrrrr.?

anything is possible i say go for it. start by being her friend get to know her.



Would it work between us? I want more Answers! grrrrrr.?

if you want me to be honest NO!!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan